River & Bee nappies are a hybrid OSFM (one size fits most) all-in-two/pocket nappy, fitting from approximately 3.5-20kg.
Nappy comes as standard with our NEW Premium Insert Set.
- 4 rise settings, including unsnapped
- PUL outer layer - makes the nappy water resistant
- PUL tummy leak guard - stops moisture wicking onto baby's clothes
- PUL elasticated back leak guard - acts as a back gusset to prevent anything escaping out the back
- thick back elastic - for a more comfortable fit
- graphene mesh lining (similar to AWJ) - wicks moisture away from baby's skin; quick drying after washing
- internal double gusset - great at containing poops
- double pocket opening (front and back)
- stretchy wings - allowing for an easier fit
- hip snaps to prevent "wing droop" and crossover snaps to get a smaller fit
- hip snaps are female (flat snaps) so nappy can be snapped on the last setting without snaps digging into baby's skin
- locator snaps at the front and back of the nappy to snap inserts in place
At River & Bee we have a few different insert options:
- Premium Insert Set (comes as standard with the nappy) - 6-layer 280gsm bamboo cotton hourglass and a 5-layer (2 layers 280gsm bamboo cotton & 3 layers 360gsm hemp cotton) booster. These both snap together and then into the nappy shell, or can both be used separately. A ridiculously thirsty insert set!
- Standard 4-layer 280gsm bamboo cotton insert. Available for purchase separately here.
- Standard 3-layer 360gsm hemp cotton insert. Available for purchase separately here.
- Premium 2-layer 450gsm bamboo cotton trifold (2700gsm when folded). Can be snapped into the shell. Available for purchase separately here.